Pages

.

Gwynnie Bee: Nygard Splattered Brushstroke Tunic and Igigi Alma Top




The fun part of using Gwynnie Bee thus far, has been figuring what styles and colors of clothes work for me  as a "plus-size cutie-pie"!  Yesterday I received these two shirts that I had been very excited to try on. Both of the shirts ended up being too big (even though it was my usual size of 18W), and they were both extremely long on my short torso.



First, I was sort of annoyed and frustrated... "Well great, here are two more styles that don't fit my body type..." but after emailing my friend Clara she encouraged me to return them and try a smaller size. It may not work, they may still be too long for my body type... but it's worth trying.

So here's waiting for my next package and fingers crossed the smaller sizes of these two beautiful shirts will be a better fit! And if you're interested in trying Gwynnie Bee, please sign up using this link... if  you happen to like the company and you sign up as a paid member, it will simply reward me with a free month!

Have you tried Gwynnie Bee yet?




No comments:

Post a Comment