Pages

.

Carnivore: Day 1

Ok, here goes I, intrepid ingester of all things meaty. Hmm, that sounds wrong somehow...

Transparency (oh gosh here's hoping the students don't find this one...):

Took my measurements this morning so I could have a marked starting point - weight is up a little since last week, but measurements are stable or are decreasing.

Weight: 80.7kg
Bust: 40"
Waist: 32"
Hips: 43"

(I'm sure you can take from this that I have a large frame - I'm 5'10" - and am nowhere near having a 'boyish' figure! There isn't actually much room for change along those measurements - apart from the bust, I'm pretty close to bone/muscle as it is. I'd be better to take a thigh measurement... Have to do that tomorrow. If only I had a reliable way of measuring bodyfat - I've lost all faith in my Tanita scale.)

Ate a wide range of animals today:

Pig & Cow for breakfast

Chicken for lunch

Sheep for dinner

Make that RARE sheep for dinner - yum!!

And that's it! Very early dinner though - it's only 5:30pm - but I now have to hop on a bus and a tram to St. Kilda, to go see an exciting show!

No comments:

Post a Comment