Pages

.

We Like To Party!

Now I could bum you all out by regaling you with the continued fat accumulation misery hell I'm going through, and reveal that - although some water weight is involved - I hit my pre-2009 weight when I weighed in this morning and I'm back to tracking my food and I'm going to push my fat percentage to 90% to try and kick-start some loss and that my summer lake-side holidays in Canada next week is suddenly a terrifying cellulite-laden nightmare of a prospect...

Or...

Party food photos!

Cheese Crackers - no, LITERAL Cheese Crackers! Parmesan and cheddar cheese, grated, plopped on a lined baking tray, and melted violently in a hot oven. Peel, slice, and serve the hardened, crispy, tasty goodness!


Kangaroo Balls!


Then my interest in snapping photos diminished as guests started arriving, but here's the rest of the goodies as laid on the table - from the top: Fried Chicken Fingers, Warm Beet Medley with lots of extra veggies like fennel, a yummy cos salad with snow peas and capsicum and stuff, Veggie Frittata, Kangaroo Balls, and Ham & Veggie Frittata.


A final plateful...


The final flourish - Chocolate Zucchini Muffins!


... and lookit! Leftovers the next day!


Now, wasn't that more fun??

No comments:

Post a Comment