Pages

.

Gluten Free Thanksgiving Recipes

Snoopy Thanksgiving Snoopy Thanksgiving

If you're an avid food blog reader you've probably been overwhelmed with Thanksgiving recipes in the past few weeks. Everywhere I turn someone is baking another version of pumpkin pie or trying a brand new turkey brine... well I have to admit when it comes to holiday meals I rarely make anything new. 

Mainly that's because we have Thanksgiving at my Aunt Linda's house and I actually don't have to cook much at all.

But on the occasion that I want to have my OWN holiday meal in my own kitchen I generally make the same things: 

My Traditional (Pretty-Much-Every-Year) Gluten Free Thanksgiving Menu
The only thing I'll be changing this year is I'll make a stuffing/dressing with Elana's almond flour paleo bread.

My favorite Cranberry Cobbler! I look forward to this every Thanksgiving!

Need more Gluten Free Thanksgiving inspiration? Check out these great links: 

What do you HAVE to eat every year at Thanksgiving? 
Share your thoughts in the comments below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment