Pages

.

Today's Meats: 12/10/09

A quick one today - gotta love how a busy Monday diminishes eating opportunities, especially after a bit of an extravagant weekend!

Breakfast: two pure organic beef sausages (how I had missed them!), and a BIG pile of bacon!


Dinner: four chicken drumsticks, slow-roasted... Crispy yet tender!


Carnivore Cost Calculation:

2 pure organic beef sausages - $4
Bacon - $1
Organic chicken drumsticks - $5

All up - $10.

Since Spring has finally sprung, I have a query for any carnivorous readers who have been doing this for longer than I have - whilst I fully intend to live on barbequed meats for the majority of summer (in Australia, we're all carnivores in summer!), do you have any other meal recommendations? I'm thinking cold roast chicken, tuna, crayfish... Any favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment