Pages

.

Bits & Pieces

Food!

I'm still fasting til dinner most work days, with a couple of low calorie days and some high calorie days, and things are going really well! Here are some of the nourishing dinners propelling my metabolism and nutrition as I focus on trimming down and improving my belly dancing:
Tangy Italian Chicken in Bacon
Chicken drumsticks, roasted whilst woven with bacon, served with a sauté of green cabbage, zucchini, green capsicum, carrot, and fresh basil.
Cauliflower Pizza
More cauli pizza, with grilled salmon and a typical veggie sauté.
Jonathan's chipollatas, scrambled eggs, and a veggie sauté.
Chunky Chicken Burger, a hard boiled egg, beetroot, and veggie sauté.
Beef pocket steak, and veggie sauté.
Halloween!
I dressed the beau as a Hulk Hogan-esque 80's wrestler, complete with artificial abs and injuries! I really should have been a stage make-up artist, considering the number of people who were convinced by the gash and the six-pack! ;)
It wouldn't be fair to post a shot of the beau without also putting my own goth-ish belly dancing costume up for speculation! Baring my less-than-twiglet-esque midriff took some serious, er, guts... But thankfully everyone was pretty much distracted by my bust! Note the wig and the fake tan - now that's commitment! 
 Shoes!

I've officially worn through my VFF KSOs! Pretty happy with the location of the dull zone too - hip hip hooray for VFFs! What's more, the number of stockists in Australia apparently exploded in the past year, and one in Melbourne is having a MASSIVE 60% off sale, bringing all styles down under the $100 mark! That's a big change from the $200+ I would have been paying before, or $150 if I shipped from the US again... Woohoo!
Glad it's fine weather right now, since this tiny patch of exposed fabric will have to keep me going for another few weeks!
Pets!

The beetroot that I served myself in a meal posted above was pretty tasteless (and not organic, which I found out later, explaining everything...) so I fed the raw leftovers to the guinea pigs. Now, from certain angles, Toffee's beet-fest was only minimally noticeable, but from others...
RAARGHH!! I VAMPYRE!! IMMA EAT CHU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment