Pages

.

Carnivore II: Day 3

Yay, the scales are showing improvement - guess the water weight is finally leaving me, in the face of the BCP, nut & fruit binges, and my cold! I love living as a carnivore!!

Breakfast: More like lunch really, since it was past noon... Organic lamb chops, and bacon!


Lunch: A remaining chunk of my basil cheddar (exploiting the weekend dairy & egg allowance, although I wasn't really wanting anything but meat), followed later by some pure cream to up the dietary fat intake.

Dinner: Roast pork!! And, boy oh boy, am I good at roasting pork or what??! Just check out the gorgeous piece of meat and its perfect crackling I removed from the oven...


And after letting it rest, check out the perfect juiciness and stability of the meat...


And here's my share of the feast - with the boy's share of the crackling on the side!


Had to toss most of the lean after devouring the crackling and the fat - it's the one roast meat I can't stand cold the next day. Which reminds me - gotta enjoy some more beef and lamb roasts before spring weather kicks into gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment