Pages

.

TGIF. Big time.

Well, this was a huge week, the penultimate of a huge term. Report writing week is always a strain, and even with my newly-adopted ambivalence in the face of due dates, I still clocked up scary computer hours, leading to some crippling shoulder pain as of this afternoon. In the grand scheme of things, I'm sure my discomfort is a mere blip, but I'm so drained that the sensation is amplified. Probably doesn't help that I'm here, you know, using the computer...

Anyway, here's my "oh Gawd, as is I can put in any effort, just eat what's in front of me" day:

Breakfast: three almond/coconut cookies, packed and eaten at work.

Lunch: Yeah, no.

Pre-dinner snack: two cookies and an experimental taste of the Atkins Vanilla Protein Shake crap that I bought back when I was merely low-carbing - yikes. It smells great though. But I won't be putting any in my mouth any time soon. Chucking it out seems wasteful - maybe I'll give it away...

Dinner: Roasted organic chicken, scrambled eggs, lettuce, capsicum and tomato.


Tasty, satisfying, and effortless!

Now - let's find me a good day spa!

No comments:

Post a Comment