Pages

.

Carnivore II : Day 8 - Everything Goes Better With Butter!

Breakfast: Pure organic beef sausages... with butter!


Delicious and filling, but the hot weather followed by thunderstorm-y cold weather, all in the same dame (I love Melbourne!) obviously kicked my metabolism into overdrive, as my stomach could not growl loud enough as 3pm rolled around... So as soon as I came home, I whipped up a meaty, fatty bowl of wonderfulness!

Dinner: Sautéed kangaroo mince and bacon... and butter!


And yes, of course the butter is organic, from grass-fed cows! I'd love to find raw dairy, but until then, it's definitely keeping a smile on my face! And despite my over-stuffed sensations right now, I'm still in my caloric intake range (1600kcal) with 65% of them coming from fat, huzzah!

I love being a carnivore!

No comments:

Post a Comment