Pages

.

Shaking Things Up

This week I'm returning to the three shakes : one meal protocol, mainly to combat the stinking hot weather. Drinking creamy, icy shakes is certainly preferable to cooking three meat meals in the sweltering kitchen. Hello summer.

Yesterday was the first day of the week (and Day 22 of The Six-Week Cure), so I slurped down a shake with cacao for breakfast, lunch, and afternoon tea.

I snacked on nuts as a precursor to a deliciously fatty dinner of salmon, cabbage and eggs, each sautéed/scrambled in copious amounts of coconut oil.


Today I needed to compensate for going over my calorie budget yesterday, so I made one scoop/no cream vanilla shakes for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, and then whipped up a meaty meal for dinner (I love my grill; in went the meat, and out went me until it was ready to serve! Escape from the melty kitchen!) Served with a couple of baby spinach leaves, for the beau (the ones on my plate were just for appearances).


The computer room is the hottest room in the house, so I can't stand to sit here for long! So rather than have me waffle on about my progress, how about you guys check in and let me know how you're doing? I haven't heard from some of you in a long time...

To success, and surviving another long, hot summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment