Pages

.

Scorching

Another unseasonable scorcher today, yet I didn't turn to whipping up a few icy protein shakes, but stuck to grilling meat for breakfast and dinner. Even with my sexy, new Sigg bottle following me everywhere, I still fell behind when trying to keep my fluids up, so I'm suffering from a dehydration headache right now. So this will be brief so that I can get back to the one room in the house with air-conditioning...

Breakfast: a lamb forequarter chop and a copious amount of bacon. Mmmmmm...


Dinner: Bacon & Beef burgers - the beau took his with a side of organic lettuce...


...whilst I enjoyed mine with a hunk of fried haloumi! Yummmmmmm!


And back I scurry to the cool room - such a huge day of rushing around, and now this heat exhaustion; at least I should sleep well tonight! One more day and then a restful weekend... I have some culinary experiments up my sleeve for Saturday, so here's hoping they go well and appear here soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment