Pages

.

Wrapping Up The Six-Week Cure & Getting On With Life

Now that I have determined that the Eades' program could well work for my Mum in her bid to lose her belly before my cousin's wedding, I'm relaxing back into my usual primal programming. I shed just over 2kg in the past four weeks, with a solid inch coming off my waist. I'm very happy with this considering the insane stress I've been under this past month, and the sleepless nights I've suffered courtesy of the past week's freak heat wave. I always know that other forces are at work at that I shouldn't pay too much attention to the scale one those days where I can't seem to stop my hand reaching for the nut jar... Hello stress! Hello hormones!

And we won't mention just how many nuts I've eaten in the past two post-Cure days...

What we will mention, are the lovely primal meals I have enjoyed today, including some more of the now-famous Primal Chicken Fingers, thanks to link love from Mark Sisson!

Porterhouse for breakfast! Ah, back to normality.


Bacon & egg smash for a late afternoon snack.


Then, fried chicken fingers for dinner! Yum! I made them extra flavourful - zing! ;)


Meanwhile, I am trialling probiotics - out with the old experiment, in with the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment